Yellowstone

Yellowstone is one of my favorite places to visit. When I lived and grew up in Idaho, we were just a few hours from Yellowstone Park. I still wear the scar on my toe from a camping trip up that direction. I've never been in the park during winter, but thought.... since.... it's been so cold everywhere else... I wonder what it's doing at Yellowstone.



It started out with just a few die-hards. The three on the right looked like they just snowmobiled in.


Then you get these two...... on cross-country skiis..... brrrrrrrr.


Oh... ya.... we came here to see this! This geyser! How cool is that?!?!


Ya.... okay.... cool.... time to go.... brrrr... Where's the Hot Chocolate?


Bye-Bye everybody!


Hope you enjoyed the snow..... what would we do without web cams..... ahhhhhhh.... so glad I was indoors watching this.



0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum