7:34 am phone call

Driving down the road to work. Phone rings.

The number. It's the same one as yesterday.

CHRIS! It's CHRIS!!

I said, "Good Morning."

He said, "Ya.... well, good morning to you. It's evening to me."

33 minutes and 46 seconds .......

He is in good spirits, but didn't sleep very much. He's a bit excited, to say the least.

Very good Jodi. (famous family line)

Pictures in Powerpoint from where Chris HAS been and no longer IS. There are 18 Powerpoint presentations (to date). They don't show a lot, and I never found Chris in any of the pictures, but I did ask him questions about some of the pictures and he said, yes, he had been there.

1 comments:

    Brenda, thanks for stopping by my blog.

    Also? Yea! Yea! Yea!

    My oldest son returned from Iraq late last year and I know EXACTLY how you feel.

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum