A. attached or single? Attached but single
B. best friend? D
C. cake or pie? yes
D. day of choice? Saturday
E. essential item? watch
F. favorite color? bright blue
G. gummy bears or worms? neither
H. hometown? I grew up in Idaho Falls, ID and also spent 3 years in Mt. Lebanon, PA. Now live in Portland, OR
I. favorite indulgence? vanilla ice cream with hot fudge sauce
J. January or July? July
K. kids? 5, but they are all adults now
L. life isn't complete without? family
M. marriage date? August 3, 1977 - divorced now
N. number of brothers & sisters? 1 sister, 2 brothers
O. oranges or apples? neither
P. phobias? deep sea fishing
Q. quotes? You'll be damned if you do and damned if you don't.
R. reasons to smile? childrens laughter
S. season of choice? summer
T. tag seven peeps! Leslie, Paige, MaryB, Annie, Sarah, and anyone else who want's to play along.
U. unknown fact about me? I shook a President's hand.
V. vegetable? corn
W. worst habits? procrastination
X. x-ray or ultrasound? had both
Y. your favorite food? a good hamburger
Z. zodiac sign? Sag-I can't spell it without looking it up.

2 comments:

    "C. cake or pie? yes"

    AAAMMMEEENN! And me too! Got some? I'll be right over!

     

    Yeah, Thanks for playing!

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum