The weather has turned .... a bit fall-ish. I do not like. I want my warm weather back. I want to wear flip-flops all the time. And I'm wearing blue-jeans... for the first time in about 6 months. ARGUH! I despise them. I have all my live-long-life. I didn't even wear jeans in HS. HONEST! And the dress code didn't prohibit it. I just didn't... and my mom sewed most of my pants. When you're only 5 ft tall, it's easier to make pants than to try and hem. Trust me on this. And besides, POL-E-EST-ER was big. Very big. The only really good thing about Poly, was that it was soft against your skin. Unlike jeans. Jeans are rough. Coarse. Like sandpaper. I've never liked it against my skin.

But... today. I didn't wake up in time to do a search of my closet for long pants. I knew where my jeans were. blech. Over there...<------they were not in a drawer or in the closet. So, I had to wear them, but not just because of the weather, but we also had a 'safety committee meeting' at a job site. Always a big thrill. So today, not only did I have to wear JEANS! but I had to wear TENNIS SHOES. You do know. That it will be 6 months before I can wear capries and flip flops.
And so you don't go away without a picture of the day. One of the divisions of the company. Milling.

1 comments:

    You need to find some non-scratchy jeans. I love my jeans. Though I imagine it is hard to find good ones that are reasonably priced when you are so petite.

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum