Imagine yourself on this excercise bicycle. Isn't it pretty? Isn't it just high tech? Now imagine your self on this exercise bicycle reading your book.





The 4th in the series. If you haven't read the other 3 books. Go ahead and read them. They are young adult books. Still good for adults. Easy reading. The movie for the first book comes out November 21.

And besides reading while you pedal, you're listening to your latest CD of Alanis Morissette, because you're going to her concert in a week.

And while you're doing all of this... pedaling and pedaling....to the beat of the music. Some chick, who should have tried out for The Biggest Loser, comes in and stands in front of you and says, "Are you going to be on there long?"

WHAT? You are kidding? (I didn't say that... I wanted to... but I didn't). I said... "uh", after pulling my ear plugs out... "I, uh, haven't even done a mile yet on this bike." There are 5 other bicycles in this room. They were all EMPTY! What she didn't know what that I had done 3 miles on the old sit down bicycle before the gal who was on the new bike left... then I jumped on it.

So, out of spite I bicycled and bicycled and bicycled... until she left. She was on the older sit down bicycle.

3 miles on the old bicycle. 10 on the new bicycle.......out of spite. I'm like that.

1 comments:

    I think that's DANG funny! I would have done the same thing... although maybe with a different book as I've finished that one. :) A group of girls and I rented a theater for the midnight showing of the movie - I'm beyond excited! But I don't like Mr. Pattinson so we'll see how well it actually turns out. :)

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum