So.... Sunday afternoon I'm at the Trans Siberian Orchestra concert. By myself. It's a great concert. LOUD. Lots of lights. Even snow. They played for almost 3 hours straight. And I had bought a large diet coke before I went in. Did you read that previous part. 3 hours without a break. Sure, I could have gotten up and crawled across a half a dozen people, one who could have been a contestant on The Biggest Loser. But I didn't. I sat there. I enjoyed the show. Especially the first 2 1/2 hours. The last half my bladder was screaming at me. There was even pyrotechnics. Yes. Flames. Fireworks. And then the show was over. And as we all drained from the belly of the Rose Garden Arena and as the women's bathrooms began to fill with other women who had probabaly had a large diet coke..or something to their liking, a shrill siren goes off...."A fire has been reported in the building. Please go to the nearest exit."

There aren't any bathrooms outside.....What would you do?

Small postscript: After the concert. I had a 45 minute MAX ride back to my car....

4 comments:

    I would pee first. :)

    Lia Sophia is jewelry. I think the website is liasophia.com or something. It's got a lifetime guarantee (so if it breaks or if you decide you just don't like it or don't wear it enough, just return it and either get your moolah back or get something else!) and always has a sale going. And if you look at the prices, it SHOULD have a sale all the time. Like this month it's "buy 2 (least expensive items) and get 4 half off" It's always buy the least expensive ones, get the more expensive ones at a discount. Hosting a party gets you sweet benefits too! Half price items, hostess price items (usually $15 a piece) free jewelry... it's all good good fun. I've purchased enough I figured I'd save myself some money (and make some!) and start selling the stuff. :) If you want to order, let me know. I can ship it right to ya! Mom's gonna start selling too... or so she says. ;)

     

    Oh my. THREE hours. That's waaaayyy too long for my teeny bladder.

     

    This makes me think of the time that I had to pee in my pants while stuck in traffic. Yes, you read that correctly.

    So, did you run into the ladies room anyway?

     

    Totally went to the ladies room. Screw any fire alarm!

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum