It's my birthday today.

And because of that. I'm giving away this photo of 'Hail on the boardwalk' that I took last New Year's Eve Day, in other words, December 31, 2007.
The location is Cannon Beach, Oregon.
The picture is an 8" x 10" in a black wooden 11" x 14" frame, with a white mat. Nothing super fancy.

Just leave me a comment. That's it. Go tell your friends.

If you don't see your comment immediately it's because I'm at this beach for the Thanksgiving weekend, with family. But rest assured, I will be checking in...between food and football induced comas.

The giveaway will end on Monday, December 1, 2008, 8 pm PST. That's west coast time. I'll announce the winner on Tuesday.

Happy Birthday to me.... sing it with me folks.... Happy Birthday dear Brenda... Happy Birthday to you.

6 comments:

    Seriously!? I want to win! My neighbor upstairs keeps winning things on blogs... it's killing me here...

    Memoirs of the beach... good times back then, eh? :)

    I wish I'd known it was your birthday! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday to you! Happy birthday dear BRENDA! Haaaappy Birthday to you! {{hugs!}}

     

    Hey! A super happy birthday to you! I hope you are having a wonderful weekend down at the beach. Your photo is gorgeous.

     
    On November 27, 2008 at 4:55 PM Anonymous said...

    Happy Birthday!! I love you! Sorry, that was supposed to come to you yesterday! Cool picture! Leslie loves it...I have seen that only one other time at the beach in Newport. What GREAT and wonderful thing did you do to celebrate? I wish I was there! Loves, RaLyn!

     

    Gorgeous photo! Happy Birthday!!

    Did you really take that? Its awesome....makes me want to get the camera out.

     

    Hi ya! Hope you had a fantastic Birthday. That is one beautiful picture!

     

    I know I'm late but Happy Birthday!!

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum