1. What time do you wake up? Waking up and getting up are two different things. The alarm goes off at 6:20am. I crawl out of bed at 6:50am

2. On a good night, what time are your kids in bed? I have no idea. Only Nathan lives at home and he's 26.

3. How long have you been a mommy? Since I was 21. Let's not do the math.

4. How old were you when you became a mom? see number 3 above.

5. What is your favorite chore? You are kidding right? Chore? That's why they are called chores. I don't like them.

6. What is your favorite meal to cook? Seriously? Cook? You don't know me very well then... but if I have to cook a meal...it's a toss up between Clam Chowder and Tortilla Soup.

7. What meal do you cook most often? Dinner...maybe once a week. I LIVE PRETTY MUCH ALONE HERE! Why cook.

8. What are 5 things about being a mom that make you smile?

1.Phone calls from my kids.
2.Having them all healthy.
3.Having them in THIS country.
4.That they are self sufficient
5.Their independence.

9. If you could take your kids anywhere, where would it be? Back in time. To when they were little and at home and I could still cuddle with them.

10. When was the last time you went out without your kids? The question should be, when was the last time I did anything with my kids, and that would have been July when Brent got married.

11. What is your most heartbreaking moment as a mom? When Jessica and Andrea divorced themselves from the family.

12. When was the last time you told one of your kids I love you? A couple days ago when Chris called.

13. When was the last time you were told I love you? This morning after talking to my mother.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum