Chris left early this AM from Bangor, Maine. He called me at 10:15pm my
time last night and we got to talk for almost 30 minutes.

UPDATE: With pictures.

The great people in Bangor, Maine, also known as, Maine Troop Greeters, took pictures of the many Marines who left from there early in the morning. Chris is in a couple pictures, but I'll include them here, so you don't have to go searching.

He also called last night, when they got to Kuwait. There is an 11 hour time difference.

Chris Jan 30

Chris and buddies arriving.

Chris Talking

Chris talking to ME! Yes... honest. Because that's how I learned about the Maine Greeters. He asked them what they were doing and they told him... and I heard the conversation. It was about 1:30 am for him, 10:30 pm for me.

I'm living on Vitamin B and the kleenex box is never out of reach.

2 comments:

    Gah! Look at how STINKIN' handsome he is!

    Cyber hugs to you and I'll be thinking of you both. xo

     

    OMG! How cute is he???

    I know he's your son and I am wayyyyy too old, but I can still look!

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum