Bonus!

It's that time of year again. My favorite time. Bonus Time! Bonus checks were handed out yesterday. {insert girly squealing here} Now, I'm not going to tell you how much my check was...but I will tell you that it's a huge help. I'm not going to spend it on bills. Those are okay. I mean...my paycheck covers the bills...this.. THIS is extra. So. Because I like to keep the economy going.... what should I spend it on?

1. Vacation to Mazatlan.
2. New retaining wall
3. Wii system......
4. New tv
5. New lens for my camera

All ideas will be considered.

2 comments:

    definately NOT the retaining wall. No fun there. I vote for Mazatlan but then I just got back from the Mayan Riveria and it was awesome. Especially when I knew there was no power at my house in Texas anyway!!!! Thanks for checking on me today!

     

    I say vacation unless that wall is going to fall and crush you. And I love your new banner.

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum