DSC_0165 copy

I took this photo on Oct. 4, 2008. I don't know the couple getting married. But it's become one of my favorite photo's. It was a rather coolish day. I saw them walk past the beach house and my first thought was that they were all going to a wedding on the beach. Not that they were the couple to be married. So, I grabbed my camera and went to see where they went. It didn't take me long to find them. They were only a few yards off the boardwalk, out in the sea grass. A storm had just passed through and one was brewing out on the ocean. They were oblivious to me. I wish I could give them this picture, but like I said. I don't know who they are.

Go over to Candid Carrie and add your Phavorite Phriday Photo.

3 comments:

    On January 16, 2009 at 10:09 AM Anonymous said...

    what a phab photo!! so pretty!

     

    awe man I love this photo!
    Maybe you could run an ad in the paper to try to find them or better yet Craigs (free) list!

     

    Brenda ... that is a fabulous photograph. I can picture you all stalker-like creeping along and spying on the them. Alright, I am sure that isn't at all how it went.

    If that was me and someone was carrying around a photograph like that from MY wedding I would want to be located.

    Remember that picture from LIFE magazine with the sailor kissing the "random" woman? Well this totally beats that one!

    Thanks for joining in!

    ;)

    Carrie

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum