We happend to like spiders around our house. The kids have never been scared of them. Brent found this one yesteday. She is huge. She has an enormous web. She and her guy were doing the mating dance. Quite interesting... but I didn't stand around to watch. (you know... they need their privacy also) anyway... I went back out about 10 minutes later and this is what I saw. Ya. She killed him and was eating him. And this morning. There was another male doing the mating dance..... He's not going to make it either.

3 comments:

    HEEBIE-JEEBIES!!!

    LOL!
    Nice shot though. :)

     

    Yikes. I wonder if they'll ever try this on Dancing with the Stars?

     
    On September 15, 2009 at 11:16 AM Anonymous said...

    oh man...you should see the ones we get in TX. I've never gotten used to them. never plan to either!
    Good luck with the mating dance. maybe you'll have 100's of them around your house!

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum