Especially today.

Chris. He never knows what time it is or what day it is.... so when he called, he said, "Happy Be-Lated Mother's Day." I replied. You're not late, you're right on time. And THANK YOU! We ended the conversation with... send more phone cards, and tell everyone..."I LOVE THEM and I'LL SEE YOU ALL SOON"...that was mostly for everyone standing around him, but he did then say...."Love you mom."

"Love you too, Chris."

You'll have to excuse me now. I need a box of kleenex.

Happy Mother's Day

3 comments:

    *sniff *sniff

    So happy you go to talk to him!!

     

    I'm so glad you guys got to talk. A two minute conversation can make a world of difference.

     

    Your Chris sounds good. My Chris has 2 more years and he will be active and able to be deployed. That is the day when you will have to scrape me off the floor with a shovel.

    I'm glad to be back. I feel like the well has been refilled and I am ready to write again.

     

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum