We got the other Airport contract. We bid $6 million plus some extra dollars and cents. There was only one other bidder. We put a bigger profit margin in on this job. It's winter work for our guys. It's been an exhausting week. Making phone calls. Contacting those we solicited to bid as a subcontractor. Just all around... things are getting very busy. Which.... is a good thing. My boss/friend said she can relax now. She, of course, is the one who worries about the budget. The long range dollars. She is very good at what she does. The work now kicks in for the rest of us. On a daily basis. I told Stephanie yesterday, "I just need one work day, without the estimators and the phones. Then I could get caught up."

When I get caught up on the laundry, I'll fill you in on other things.

0 comments:

Blogger Templates by Blog Forum